Publicly available documents
- Helmholtz AAI Policies.
- List of Helmholtz centres that are technically connected to the Helmholtz AAI.
Abstracts, Presentations, News
- Helmholtz AAI. Teaser talk, In: 74. DFN Betriebstagung, March 2021.
- Presentations of all major HIFIS working groups at the 2nd All-Hands HIFIS Meeting, October 2020.
- HIFIS backbone transfer service: FTS for everyone. In: HEPiX Autumn 2020 Online workshop, October 2020.
- Promoting IT based science at all levels. In: EGI Newsletter #37, June 2020.
- Presentations at the 1st HIFIS Conference, October 2019.
Repositories for Documentation
The following documentation projects are publicly accessible for reading. You can contribute to them after signing in via Helmholtz AAI.
The access to the following documents is currently restricted to HIFIS members. Most of the documentation is planned to be made publicly available by Q4, 2020.